What is the core principle of your services?AnswerIn general, we act as an external financial department, scalable according to the needs of the Customer. We provide the full range of services for the company's financial department starting from routine ones, for example, bookkeeping, to strategic functions (like creating a growth strategy and presenting it to capital providers). In other words, we can be a reliable partner in charge of your company financial department.
What are the advantages of such outsourcing?AnswerThe key advantage is the selective use of highly qualified specialists for a certain period of time or for completing a specific task. Outsourcing allows you to use specialists in a particular area, without hiring them as your employees and spending money and time on their selection process, let alone providing a costly social package. Thus, if your competitive advantage doesn't fully depend on the financial department, you can safely use our services
Who is your target clientele?Answer
As we see it, we divide our Clients into three major groups depending on what stage of the life cycle company is existing:
- At the initial stage of, we can be useful in the organization and conducting of accounting services and the implementation of internal control procedures
- At the growth stage, as a rule, clients need to adopt a Growth Strategy, therefore they require assistance in its implementation
- At the stage of maturity Clients often seek advice in the area of the introduction of enhanced internal control measures, in conducting external audits along with the search for sources of performance improvement, or reporting under IFRS
Why is it more prudent for me to work with you?AnswerFor small businesses, it is common to have limited administrative resources. Entrepreneurs, as a rule, focus on finding and retaining employees generating income. However, lack of attention to other business areas may cost you money! As an entrepreneur, you know how to ensure seamless cash flows. But do you have comprehensive knowledge of the financial side of the business - from the entry level to the CFO? And even if you do, will handling money issues make the best use of your precious time? Maybe it's worth focussing on growing your business and leaving us the routine matters?
I already have an accountant / financial specialist. How to avoid conflict of interests with you?AnswerPerhaps you want to expand the resources of your financial unit or fill in the gaps. We will clearly divide responsibilities, prepare a roadmap and together with your employees will work towards the goal step by step
How do we pay for your services?Answer
- Pay only for what you need. We will work out our team's work according to the needs - you can pass to us all or some of the financial unit functions
- Fixed rate. You do not need to worry that the "counter is on"! Consistent, predictable, fixed payments mean that you can accurately calculate the costs
- Access to different competencies. The resources of our company are at your disposal. If necessary, we will include additional tax or strategic expertise to the team that serves you.